University Program, College Program and the MSTP
- May 8, 2013: AMCAS 2013-2014 application becomes available.
- On or about June 5, 2013: Earliest filing date through AMCAS for primary applications.
- June 28, 2013: Earliest date that medical schools will receive verified primaryAMCAS applications.
- November 1, 2013: Latest filing date through AMCAS for consideration of primary AMCAS application.
- July 1 - November 1: Our Admissions Office receives verified AMCAS primary applications and electronically invites all applicants to complete Case's Secondary Application.
* IMPORTANT NOTES*
*The AMCAS verification processing can take up to 4-6 weeks from the time that your application and all required official transcripts are received at AMCAS, and can take significantly longer during peak processing times. Medical Schools do not receive your application until it is verified by AMCAS.
* Letters of Recommendation - It is acceptable to have your letters sent to AMCAS before your completed Secondary Application is received by our office. However, your application will not be reviewed until you have submitted a completed secondary application and all Letters of Recommendation have been received by AMCAS.
- Mid- July, 2013: Earliest filing date for submitting the electronic secondary application.
- December 15, 2013: Latest filing date for submitting the electronic secondary application. It is to your advantage to complete the secondary in a timely manner and not to wait until the deadline to submit the secondary application.
- August - December 15: Admissions receives and reviews completed applications. Qualified applicants are electronically invited to schedule an interview at Case.
- September - February: Interviewing season.
- April 2014: Interviewed University Track applicants "on hold after interview" are notified if they have been selected for alternate list.
- April 4 & 5, 2014: Second Look Weekend for applicants accepted to the University Track.
- May 1, 2014: Accepted University Track applicants - Notify the University Track of your final decision regarding your intention to attend CWRU and release acceptances to other schools.
- April - July: Case may accept students that were placed on the alternate list.
- March 2014 - TBD: Second Look Weekend for the applicants accepted to CCLCM.
- April 15, 2014: Accepted CCLCM applicants - Notify CCLCM of your final decision regarding your intention to attend CCLCM and release acceptances to other schools.
- April - July: CCLCM may accept students that were placed on the alternate list.
- April 4 & 5, 2014: Second Look Weekend for applicants accepted to MSTP.
- May 1, 2014: Accepted MSTP applicants - Notify MSTP of your final decision regarding your intention to attend MSTP and release acceptances to other schools.
All Accepted Applicants
- April - July: Case may accept students placed on the alternate list.
- Early July 2014 - TBD: Classes begin!
- Early July 2014 - TBD: White Coat Ceremony, Severance Hall